Consider this. Students from 14 states and 33 countries come together in one Academy.
Our Student Care mission is to inspire, build and encourage excellence in character.
Welcome to life on the IJGA campuses where you will make friends for a lifetime and have an incredible boarding school experience. Academy life is hard work, but there is plenty of fun and excitement to balance the demands of being a student-athlete.
The IJGA campuses are much more than just a place to sleep and to study. They are places to integrate academics, sports, character development and a healthy social experience. Students make friends from all over the world and thrive in this safe, caring and structured environment.
- A housing team who provide mentoring and life skills coaching/developing the whole person/building character.
- Students may become Captains, appointed as student leaders who are given responsibility and tutored in leadership.
- All students participate in the college athlete Habitudes character program.
- Memorable activities are organized for weekends, some challenging but others purely recreational.
- A Learning Center headed by Director of Academics, with specialist tutors for most subjects and also for ESL, SAT and ACT, as well as supervised Study Hall.
- A Counseling service that reviews the development of all aspects of the students, from golf, through academics, to socialization, meeting regularly with students in one on one sessions.