To ensure your development, IJGA offers multiple options to customize your golf training program.
Learn more about IJGA Core and Elite Camp programs.
Built around you, Summer Camp at International Junior Golf Academy provides junior golfers with a plan and strategy to get better.
IJGA Campers receive fitness, mental, and technical training techniques they can take home with them to continue improving their individual game. Following an assessment day, campers will work closely with IJGA’s highly skilled and experienced coaching team to develop the tools they need to follow their training plan.
Our purpose is to help you love the game, get better and learn some valuable lessons to make sure you play the game for a lifetime.
Summer camps begin June 2 2019, and run weekly for 9 weeks with the last week beginning July 28, 2019. Come for a week, multi-weeks or the entire summer. Camp options include Core and Elite. You can also pair your golf training with English classes.
- Boys/Girls: Ages 8 to 18
- Boarding and non-boarding students
- Learn correct fundamentals, solid swing mechanics, and proper course management
- Analyze your swing with Trackman, V-1 video, SAM Puttlab and more
- Receive consistent feedback from coaches in a comfortable learning environment
- Train with golfers from around the world and take supervised trips
- Post-camp performance evaluation with recommendations
- College Planning & Placement education available
- Interact with students from all over the world
2019 Summer Camp Weeks
Sunday arrival; Saturday departure